Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun For Everyone

What is your favorite vacation activity to do with your kids?

I know some of you will say amusement parks, especially if your kids are older, like mine. I was about 16, I think, the first time I went to a real amusement park, and it took all my courage to get in line for that huge roller coaster. In fact, it was the first summer that particular ride was open, and it was great! We went back several times over the next few years, and I always made sure I rode that ride.

I have been thinking about taking my kids to ride some NJ Amusement Rides this spring, and I heard a rumor that there will be a new ride at Morey's Piers. I am not sure if it is a roller coaster or not, but I am sure the kids will enjoy whatever it is.

I like the fact that I can save 35% during their Spring Sale. I know it will not be cheap for the five of us to go, so saving any amount of money is a blessing. It also helps that my sister lives in New Jersey, so we can crash at her house instead of a hotel.

I mean, how can she turn away family?

No comments: