Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Love Etsy!

A couple of weeks ago I splurged a little and ordered a few elephants off of etsy. I also ordered a couple of pairs of earrings. The ones that I am wearing in that picture over there are my favorites. They are made with silver wire, and it's all squiggly at the top, then it has two black beads at the bottom. They hang pretty low, which I really like. Sure, they get stuck on my shirt every once in a while, but that's the price we girls pay, right?

The one thing that all these things that I ordered have in common is that there were business cards inside of each package. There was such a variety of business card designs, with some even being magnetic. (I know these are just regular business cards stuck on magnets) I consider myself pretty crafty, but not enough where I would sell what I make. There have been a couple of times where I have tried to make a buck or two, but nothing ever comes of it. I never had business cards made, and maybe that would have helped me get my name out there. Who knows.

I guess I will just continue to give away my creations, and let the people I love enjoy them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Etsy business cards are some of the most artistic, aren't they? I have been collecting them!

DVArtist said...

Your earrings are lovely. A girl can never have enough earrings.

Nicole/Beadwright