Thursday, March 18, 2010

Part Smurf?

A guy that works with Junior gave Ryan a bed for his room. It is a bunk bed, with a twin on the top, and a full on the bottom. It came complete with mattresses, which is awesome. The only thing it cost Junior is doing a tune up on the guys car.

Not a bad deal.

The only thing is that the bed is metal, painted blue, which Ryan hates. He wants it black. So last weekend, him and Kasi started sanding off the blue paint so he can spray paint it black. As you can see, Kasi got a little one her face.

When she came in the house, I told her she looked like she was part Smurf. She looked at me like I had lost my mind, then shook her head and walked away.

I guess I kind of dated myself, and she had no idea what I was talking about. But, I hear there is a Smurf movie in the works, so maybe when it comes out, she will understand what I said.

No comments: