Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Apartment Finding App For The iPhone


Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the world who does not have an iPhone. In fact, I don't even have a regular cell phone. We had a couple last year, but when we moved, we had top have them turned off. I would love to get one for Junior, because he does so many side jobs, there are times I have no idea where he is.

My brother recently got an iPhone, and it is really cool. I love how you can put different types of applications on it. I have seen commercials lately about all kinds of companies developing apps for it.
-1
I just heard about a pretty interesting app that I would love to try. You all know that our lease is up on the apartment, and we have decided to only sign for another six months. That means we need to start looking for a new place to live. We can download MyNewPlace in the iPhone app store for free, and search for rental properties on our phone. This app lets us search Nationwide for a new apartment, and we can narrow down our search based on what we are looking for. I would love to find a three bedroom with two bathrooms, and I can put that in the phone, along with the city and state, to find available apartments. This makes it so much easier to find the perfect place. When we moved last year, we just randomly drove around town, looking for "for rent" signs. Knowing exactly where to look would be so much easier.

You can find this app at http://www.mynewplace.com/iphone. They are a three time Business Week Best of the Web Winner, and they were the first to put Facebook Connect on their site so you can share the listings you like with your friends.

My mom might find this useful, too, because she is also looking to move. With more than six million apartments and rental homes nationwide, we are both likely to find the perfect place.
Post?slot_id=42256&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: