Saturday, July 4, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Last week, the page rank on this blog went from a 3 to a n/a. At that point, I decided it was the perfect time to switch to a dot com, because doing so would drop my page rank anyway.

So what do you think happened this morning?

I went to ppp, checking opps, and one of the ones I qualified for said "PR3".

WHAT?

Sure enough, google gave this blog back it's page rank, but under the blogspot url. The dot com is still n/a, ppp just hasn't switched it over yet.

Is there a way that I can contact google and have them switch the PR to this url, since the blog content itself has not changed? Would they do that?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That darn google, my page rank has been up and down the past couple of months like a yo-yo, it is extreamly frustrating. One week it will be a 2, the next it drops to 0 and than back again. I don't think I'll ever figure it out.