Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cookout Tomorrow And A Serial Killer

Do you have big plans for the 4th?

We're having a few people over tomorrow. We're going to hang out, let the kids swim, eat some good food, and then go watch a big firework display.

I don't know what we're doing on Saturday. I know Junior would love to get some hash. We were going to go fishing, but we haven't gotten this years licenses yet. Oh, and there have been three murders about two miles from where we go, and I'm not too keen on going there while they are hunting a serial killer.

That's right, we have a serial killer who is targeting women. Scary, right? I hope they catch this guy soon. The good news is that they have a sketch of him, because the first murder had a witness. Not to the murder, but the woman saw the man in her home, speaking to her husband about some hay. She left for a while, and when she got back, her husband was dead. Then yesterday, two more women, a mother and daughter, were bound and killed in their home. They had a hay for sale sign in front of their house. You can read about it here.

I don't think I'll be putting out any signs in front of our house.

No comments: