Friday, July 24, 2009

How Do You Shop?

When you need to make a big purchase, what do you do? Let's say you need to buy a tent. Do you go to the first store you see and buy a tent, or do you shop around for the best deal? Do you do Comparison shopping to make sure you buy the tent that most fits your needs?

I am a planner. If I know we need something, I like to do a little research. I recently found a site called willyfogg.com, where they do the research for you. All you have to do is look up what you need, and they will show you that product, and then similar products so you can choose which one is best for you. I looked up camping equipment, and was quite impressed with the results that showed up. I now know exactly what I want, and where I can get it.

That's my kind of shopping.

No comments: