Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Rid Of Dark Circles

I have not been getting enough sleep. When I started working from home about eight months ago, I easily fell into a routine. There were certain hours that I dedicated to work, and things were going great. It was when Junior's schedule was changed at work, and I was having to get up in the middle of night to get him up that my sleep started suffering. I would be up working until after midnight because I found it easier to work when the kids were in bed, and it felt like as soon as I fell asleep, the alarm was going off at 3:15 to get Junior up for work. I would fall back asleep, only to have the alarm go off again at 5:30 to get the kids up and ready for school. I would lay back down once they were safely on the bus, and sleep until 9. I think I was averaging about seven hours of broken sleep, which left me exhausted. I started getting dark circles under my eyes, and I was miserable. When the kids started summer vacation I thought I would be able to sleep better. It's nice not having to get up at 5:30 every day, but I still have to get Junior up at 3:15. Instead of setting the alarm, I just stay up that late, get him up, go to bed, and sleep until 10 or so. Even though this gives me seven hours of uninterrupted sleep, I am still tired most of the time. I still have circles under my eyes, and most days they look horrible. I have been looking at Eye Cream Reviews to try and find a product that will help with the circles under my eyes. I found a great site called EyeCreams.com where everyday people have submitted reviews of their experiences with certain products. I love this, because a company can claim their products can do almost anything, but the people who use it know exactly what these products can do. This site even has a blog, covering all aspects of eye creams. I read a few entries and found them fascinating. I feel confident that I will be able to find an eye cream that will do exactly what I need it to do.

No comments: