Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kids Actors And Models

Do you have kids?

Has anyone ever told you that your child should model, or be in movies?

When Kasi was younger, someone signed her up to be seen by a modeling agency. To this day I have no idea who it was, and we never took her to the appointment. Junior and I decided that we wanted her to be old enough to decide if that was something she wanted to do. If she showed an interest in it, we would pursue it with her. We have broached the subject a time or two, but she hasn't shown any interest. Brandi, on the other hand, believes she was born to perform. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she will most likely name a profession where she can be on stage. I have looked into Acting For Kids, but am having a hard time deciding if I really want her to pursue it at this age. I know she would be wonderful, but do I want her to grow up in that industry?

I'm not sure.

I think I might talk my sister into entering my nephew in the Baby Photo Contest. There is not a doubt in my mind that he would win. A friend of hers already uses his imagine to advertise his photography business. She would just need to brush up on Child Actor Laws before she makes any decisions. Maybe she could just get him some modeling jobs. he sure does have the smile for it.

No comments: