Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If I Owned My Own Home, It Would Be Purple

I hate renting.  I really do.  There is so much I would do to make this house more "me" if I was allowed to paint the walls.   My husband is going to be in for a surprise if we are ever able to buy our own place someday.  I will start in one room, and make it my own.  Then I will move on to the next room.  I will do the entire house, even if I have to hire a San Diego Painting Contractor to help me.  

I love painting, but I am sure by the third or fourth room, I will be looking to San Diego Painting Companies for some assistance.   The first room I tackle would probably be the kitchen.  I can see it so clearly in my head, too.  I want white cabinets, with black handles.  The walls will be white, with some kind of black accent.  The counter top will be black marble, and the appliances will be black, too.  The floor will be a black and white checkerboard, and all the accents will be silver.  Sounds cool, right?

The second room would be the living room, and this is where Junior and I will disagree.  I want a purple color, and I know he is going to hate it.  But, I'm the girl, so I usually get my way.  He should just be happy that I'm not going to search for "House Painting San Diego" and then hire someone to paint the outside of the house purple.

No comments: