Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where Has My Creativity Gone?

This is supposed to be a blog about the things I create.  Lately, though, it has been neglected.  I am posting pictures of things I love, that other people have created.  What's up with that?  I blame Summer, and swimming, and kids being home....yeah, I have tons of excuses, but none of them are any good.  No one ever comments over here, but I can't blame them.  I think I need to do a little re-vamp, but I just don't have the time, or the motivation, right now.

Maybe once the kids go back to school next month....

2 comments:

Da Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Da Dude said...

Creativity in the summer is hard. Usually, when I need to be creative I look for some place quiet. I have recorder or a pad of paper. I say odd things or write odd things. Looking at them later will give me an idea of what I need to do or write. I call it brainstorming with my 3 bestest friends... Me, myself and I. (LOL)