Thursday, December 10, 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead

Deep Breath.

That's probably the last one I will take until Monday.

Tomorrow is payday, so we have lots of running around to do. Kasi is going to a dance after school, so we have to be there to pick her up at 5:30, then head to my moms to help her move a few things into the house. (she closes tomorrow) After that, we need to head to Walmart for a little Christmas shopping.

On Saturday we will be moving mom completely, then me and Boo need to make her cake for Sunday. Plus I have to find time to clean my house, bake the ziti, make the goodies bags, figure out what kind of craft the kids can do...

Then Sunday morning I have to do the last minute things before the party...and then have a house full of people over. I am looking forward to good food and good company, but I will be glad when I can finally relax. I am also hoping my back holds up through all the moving.

So like I said, busy weekend ahead!

No comments: