Friday, December 18, 2009

My Second Wind

I took a nap today, from 5:30 til 7:30 pm. Now I am wide awake, and worried it will be hours before I will be able to fall back to sleep. I was sitting here around 5, dropping ecards, and all of a sudden I couldn't keep my eyes open. I literally laid my head back, and fell asleep in my computer chair.

I think it had something to do with only getting about four hours sleep last night, and not going back to bed this morning. I stayed up to do some dishes and get some wrapping done, and it took me a couple of hours, and at that point it was almost time to get Brandi, because she only had a half a day of school.

So yeah, I was tired, and my little nap was just what I needed. Thankfully, I can sleep in tomorrow, so even if I am up half the night, I will still get a good nights rest.

No comments: