Thursday, December 31, 2009

No Christmas Cards From Me This Year

The day after Christmas, I took down the tree and packed up all my Christmas decorations. I will admit that I was glad to have the space back in my living room. I have this one snowman thing that holds all the Christmas cards we get every year. I stick both the card and the envelope in it, so that I don't lose any one's address. I was going through the envelopes as I was packing the snowman and noticed that a bunch of them had really cute custom clear address labels on them. I say every year that I am going to get some, but for some reason I never do. There are so many different designs and stuff to choose from, so I know I can find one that I really like. I really like the ones where you can put little characters for each member of the family. I wonder if they have fat stick people?

The sad thing is that I never sent out Christmas cards this year. Lack of money played a big role, plus it took me a while to get in the Holiday spirit, and by the time I was, it was too late to send them out. I guess everyone will just have to wait until next year to see how much the kids have grown.

No comments: