Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Carly, And Hannah, And Wizards, Oh My

Okay all you moms out there. Have you ever seen iCarly? Or Hannah Montana? Or Wizards Of Waverly Place?

For those of you who aren't parents of young girls, these are some of the hottest shows on Nick and Disney. Brandi and Kasi both love these shows, and sometimes I will catch Ryan watching them. I can handle watching iCarly, which is a show about three young teens who do there own webshow from a loft in Carly's apartment. This show is funny and well written, and appeals to both of my girls.

Hannah Montana used to be tolerable, but now I can not stand watching it. I think it has something to do with Miley growing up to be not such a good role model for my daughters.

Wizards, on the other hand, is a show that I will go out of my way to watch. I love Selena Gomez, and so does Brandi. In fact, she wants that to be the theme of her birthday party this Sunday. This is a problem for me, because she wants a very specific cake, and I just can not find it anywhere. I can't even find Wizard decorations to make the cake for her.

I guess I will try talking her into something else.

No comments: