Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Electronic Cigarettes

Have I told you guys how proud I am of my husband? A few months ago he quit smoking, and as far as I know, he hasn't been cheating too bad. I had been after him for years to quit, but it took a raise in cigarette prices for him to finally do it.

I am just glad he doesn't know about Green Smoke. Green Smoke is an electronic cigarette, and from what I understand from reading a Green Smoke Review , you are smoking vapors, not smoke. They come in eight flavors and five different nicotine levels, so you are sure to find one that works for you.

Check out other electronic cigarette reviews before deciding which one to invest in, because they are a bit pricey. But, compared to the price of real cigarettes these days, you will save money in the long run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Electric Monkey said...

Kudos to your husband for finally kicking the habit! The e-cigs have been a big hit in helping people kick the habit. And for all those just wanting a healthier alternative to smoking- the e-cigs are not that bad after all!