Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's New Year's Eve!

Tonight is the night! New year's eve. We have no plans, other than playing games and spending time as a family. If I know Junior, he will be asleep by eight, and the kids and I will stay up til the ball drops. I am sure there will be some fierce games of wii bowling, and probably more than one game of tennis. The only thing I do not want to do tonight is talk about medicare supplement plans. Thankfully it will be many years before I have to start worrying about that.

I prefer not to go anywhere, so I don't have to worry about making it home safely. But to all of you who do brave the roads tonight, please be careful. If you drink, don't drive. If you drive, don't drink. Simple as that. I want you all to still be here tomorrow.

No comments: