Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What Happens In Vegas...

I am having a hard time finding the perfect gift for my husband. The only thing he really needed was a new wallet, and the kids bought him one of those. I was thinking about getting him Floyd Mayweather tickets for the fight in Vegas on March 10, 2010, but then I have to get him to Vegas, and that will be pretty expensive. I could probably swing it at tax time with our refund if we don't move, but we really need to move. I guess it looks like he will have to watch the fight on television, if it is even being televised.

I am not a big fan of boxing. I think it is violent, but I think that is what Junior likes about it. I think he wishes he could get up in that ring and take out some of his frustrations. I am pretty sure he would get his butt kicked. No, I am positive he would leave on a stretcher, so I think we will leave the fighting to the professionals, and let him be the spectator.

Maybe if I start saving now, I can find a way to get him to Vegas and let him spectate. That way he can root for Pacquiao in person.

No comments: