Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Replica Watches

Christmas is in two days, and I still haven't gotten Junior anything for Christmas. I think at this point whatever I decide to get him, he will be getting it after Christmas.

I was thinking that he may like a watch, but most of the name brands are so expensive. I did findbrietling replica, which are just as good as the brand name, but not as expensive. I can save a lot of money, and I don't think anyone would notice that it is a replica.

I am not sure which type he would like best, though, so I might have to have him take a look before I order one. I would hate to get one that he won't wear.

While I am having him take a look, I might point out a few that I like, and then see if he can take the hint. I desperately need a new watch, but that is not something I will buy for myself. And these replicas are beautiful.

So, honey, if you are reading this, hint, hint.

No comments: