Monday, December 21, 2009

I KNow I Owe, But...

Times are tough. It seems like more and more people are having trouble paying their bills, and are finding their accounts turned over to Cavalry Portfolio Services, or other recovery companies. I know Junior and I have a couple of bills right now that are in collection, and it is not a good feeling. Unlike Cavalry Portfolio Services, one of the companies that calls us does so twice a day, every day. No matter what Junior says to them, they continue to call. We have tried making arrangements to pay off our debts, but they have an "all or nothing" attitude. Although I have never dealt with Cavalry Portfolio Services, I have read that they go out of their way to make affordable arrangements with their clients, so that paying off their debt doesn't seem like an unattainable goal.

I wish we could deal with a company like this.

No comments: