Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Three Bedrooms, And Maybe Two Bathrooms

I have been talking about moving a lot on my other blog. Junior and I decided months ago that when we got our tax refund in February, we would move. We are tired of living in an apartment that is falling apart. Making the decision to move was easy. The hard part is deciding where we want to live when we do move.

Our requirements are pretty simple. I only want on thing for sure, and that is three bedrooms. I would love two bathrooms, but I can live with one. We have gone online and looked at some house plans, and there are so many beautiful options to choose from. House Plans And More has thousands of house plans, and it was so hard picking our favorite. I wish we could afford to build a house right now, because then we could have everything we want. But, financially, we are not in that place right now.

Maybe in a few years...

No comments: