Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Girls


Here's a random shot of the girls. I took it a few weeks ago when we were fishing. I wish Ryan was in the picture, too, but what can I do. He hates having his picture taken. I used to be the same way, too. In fact, there are very few pictures of me in the past 15 years since I have been married. I wish I had taken some when I was pregnant, but I always thought I was too fat. These days, I have accepted that fact, and will, most of the time, smile for the camera.

Life is too short to hide from the camera. I mean, when I die, I want some pictures of my life to leave my kids. I mean, Junior and I have already provided them with our term life insurance, but I want them to have memories, too. Wonderful memories of a mother who was always smiling. Well, at least of a mom who was willing to smile for the camera.

No comments: