Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's Dress Up

When I think of dressing up in a costume, I immediately think of Halloween Costumes. However, there are many other reasons to purchase a costume. With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought it would be fun to try and find some Cupid costumes. I was able to find one, and it is pretty funny looking. I could just see my husband putting it on and prancing around the house. Okay, maybe not, but that would be funny to see.

Costumehub.com has a large variety of kids costumes as well as adult costumes. I know when we had the kids birthday party in October, we tried hard to find them the costumes they wanted. We looked locally in the stores, but every store carried the same costumes. There was nothing different for them to wear so they could stand out from their friends. This site has just about everything you could be looking for. I would love to be able to shop early for next Halloween. I know we'll throw another party, and maybe this year I'll dress up. For the past two years I have thrown on a pair of ears and called myself a mouse or a cat. I need something different and fun this year. I know it's only January, but if I could find the perfect costume now, that would be one less thing I have to worry about in October. Besides, right now I have the extra money to spend. Who knows if I'll have anything extra come Halloween.

No comments: