Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I Used To Wear

It has been many years since I have gotten really dressed up for anything. It was probably my sister's wedding, about 5 years ago. I say I was really dressed up, but I was wearing a nice pair of black pants and a black and red flowered shirt. I remember when I was younger, and thinner, and I could get away with wearing sexy mini skirt. In fact, I used to wear short, flirty skirts all the time when I was in high school. It used to be the fashion to wear boots with skirts. Some girls even wore cute little slip on tennis shoes with their mini's. It's funny how lately, I have seen the same trends coming back. I have seen women wearing skirts with boots or heels, bare legged or with patterned hose. My girls both have short skirts, although at their age I would in no way call them sexy. They are more cute. I am not looking forward to the day when Kasi wants to dress to impress the boys, even though I know it is inevitable. I hope I am open enough to let her express herself with what she wears, within reason, of course. After all, once upon a time, I did that exact thing myself. Maybe I didn't look like this girl, but I did look cute. Man, Junior would love if I could pull this off!

Sexy Mini Skirts

No comments: