Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Is Coming

As most of you know, I am a big girl. I haven't always been this way, and there was a time when I enjoyed wearing sexy clothes and sheer lingerie. I haven't worn any in years, but ever since my breast surgery, Junior has been after me to buy some. I wish I had the body to be able to pull it off, but I would feel silly wearing it. I can, however, use this as motivation to lose more weight. I wish I looked like this:

Sheer Lingerie is Sexy Lingerie

Heck, Junior probably wishes I looked like that, too. I still haven't bought any new bras yet. The doctor suggested I wait a few months, until my breasts "settle" to their new size before I tried any on. I have been wearing the sports bras I bought, so I do have some support. I am looking forward to being able to wear the sheer, lacy bras that don't come in my old, huge size. I want to buy a black bra. I know this is going to sound funny, but it has been about twenty years since I have worn a sexy, black bra. I want a red one, too. That might be a nice Valentine's present for myself.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Girl DO IT! Junior might flip out!!! I think its cool! Sam loves my black bras, oh yea! Naughty naughty!

You go, Girl!!!

You know I am a Wal Mart Girl through and through so I have to endorse them here, they have some really neat ones for Valentines Day, really inexpensive that are cute!!!!!

I wish you a very cool Valentines Day! I am already planning too! :}