Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's Dress Up

When you think of costumes, do you automatically think of Halloween? I know I do. Most of you know we make a big deal out of Halloween at my house. Not because we worship the devil or anything like that, but because Ryan's birthday is right around that time, and he likes to have a costume party. It's getting easier to come up with Kids Halloween Costumes, because we have been doing this for a couple of years now. I like to get a head start with the planning, although talking about this in January is a little crazy.

This time of year, you might want to look at Sexy Halloween Costumes. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, you might want to dress a little sexy for your man. Heck, you might be one of those couples who likes to role play. I know my husband would flip if I walked into the bedroom all dressed up. He doesn't need to get his hopes up, though, because I am not that brave. Maybe when I finally lose some of this weight...

For now, I will keep looking for costumes for the kids. I think Ryan said something about wanting to be scary and bloody this year. Thankfully I have Brandi, who still wants to dress as a princess.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

this is funny that you did this post about dress up... b/c i have been wanting to find an old trunk, that is really cool/neat looking and get some clothes from salvation army or goodwill and put them in there for the kids to dress up... and some shoes and hats and ties and stuff like that for them to play with... I just think it would be really cool and they'd have a blast with it... i'm going to look into it more when i have some extra cash... which may never happen ,but at least i have a plan/thought. lol

sexy dress up... I don't think so. at least NOT for me!! i am not that sure of myself any more... even though it'd be for my husband. it ain't gonna happen here.

xoxoxo