Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yummy Gum

My youngest daughter, Brandi, has a new addiction. Whenever we go into the store, she has to have a pack of gum. She begs and pleads until I give in. After we pay for it, she sticks it in her Hannah Montana pocketbook, and she's good to go. She is good about sharing it, too. All you have to do is ask. Mostly she likes the funky flavors that are sour and fruity.

I have found out that beemans gum is available again, and you can find it here at a great price. This is one of the first brands of gum, and it is being produced again for everyone to enjoy. I am not sure what it tastes like, but maybe something minty. It would be fun to try a piece. It would be like chewing a piece of history. It is only available for a limited time, so if you want to experience a blast from the past, don't hesitate. Order today. And if you love it, make sure you stock up, because there is no guarantee that this gum will ever be available again.

You can also buy and try Black Jack Chewing Gum. This gum tastes like licorice, and I love licorice. I wonder if it makes your mouth turn black?

No comments: