Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This Was A First

Our kitten, Ginger, is psychotic. I'm not kidding. She runs around the house, chasing invisible mice. She chases her tail. She has ruined more of my yarn than I care to admit. She is full of energy, and will playfully bite your toes as you walk by.

Well, when we left her alone this afternoon for all of twenty minutes to go get something for lunch, she decided to play with the toilet paper. She unrolled the whole thing, and had it dragged all over my house! I was laughing so hard, but hubby was not amused. I swear, I have heard of kittens doing the things she does, but have never seen it.

Until now.

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Funny you should mention that. I think my cat is psychotic, too! But I love her. And, today is the first time she's messed with the TP so far. She scratched it all up. I had a cat once that dragged it all over the house. Funny, but not fun, huh?