Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CEIVA Digital Frames

I've got a wish. But it's a secret.

My husband and the kids keep asking me what I want for Christmas. I wanted all the Twilight books, but couldn't wait until Christmas to read them, so that's not going to work. I want the new Dean Koontz book, so maybe they could get that.

Here's my secret wish. I would love a digital picture frame. These are so cool! They even have ones now where you can upload pictures from your phone, without the need of your computer. CEIVA Digital Photo Frames are like that. Right now you can go to their site, and virtually sit on Santa's lap. Just download a picture of yourself, and they work all the magic. Make sure you tell him what your Christmas wish is, because it shows up in his book. They are even giving away $500 prizes to one lucky winner each day. I know this is the perfect time of year to come into a little extra cash. I am, thankfully, done with all of my shopping, but I do know a few people who are waiting until the last minute.

These picture frames are pretty cool, so make sure you check them out. And while you're there, sit on Santa's lap, and make sure you tell him that I was a good girl!
Post?slot_id=29449&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i would love one of these... and i would love to be able to get one for you... no such luck for either of us right now though. :( sorry.

maybe you will get one from christmas though from someone. :)

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get your secret wish. :)

xoxoxo <3

Anonymous said...

I too love digital frames... I have wallet size digital picture frame...