Thursday, December 11, 2008

It Has Arrived

I finally got my Tupperware today. I asked the driver what happened to my other box, and he said that he didn't deliver that one. Yeah, right. I guess it doesn't really matter. The important thing is that I got it this time.

I had no idea what would be inside, and I gotta say, there are some cute things! I really don't want to be a Tupperware lady, but my sister insisted, and I didn't want her getting mad at me. I told her now is a bad time to have a party, because Christmas is so close. She disagreed.

Well, my party, so far, is a big old flop. I haven't sold one thing.

I agreed to do this strictly online. It is not in my nature to do "real" parties and have to demonstrate things in front of people. So, I will be hitting up all my online friends after Christmas to see if they want to host online parties. Seriously, no pressure.

Consider yourself warned......

2 comments:

Missy said...

Jenn will you have your goodies Saturday? If so I'll look over them!!!

Jennifer said...

:) i'm a so glad that you got your stuff. FINALLY!!

and you are right... yeah right he didn't deliver the firt box! whatever.

anyway... i will definitely mention to my family and friends that you are selling tupperware if there is anything they want/need after the holidays/first of the year they can let me know or email you directly. :)

thanks for the warning. lol

xoxoxoxo