Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here For The Party

Brandi's party starts in less then an hour. The food is prepared...the kids are excited. I did end up getting ornaments for the kids to paint, so that should be messy, I mean fun!

On another note...I have been waiting for my first tupperware delivery for almost 2 weeks, so this morning my sister showed me how to track it. According to fedex, they delivered it on the 29th, only not to me. I have no idea where they left it, but when I out my address into map quest, it showed that I lived 1/4 mile down the road. I went and knoecked on that door, but no one answered. i really doubt they would fess up to getting my box. It only had about $300 worth of tupperware in it. I am hoping when i call them in the morning, they can straighten it out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hope you all had a blast doing ornaments and party stuff.

as for the tupperware, that sucks, but you know FedEx is responisble for it... so they will have to find it or replace it... but it still sucks.

hope you get it figured out without a HUGE headache!! :S

xoxox