Friday, December 5, 2008

What's Your Christmas Wish?

When was the last time you sat on Santa's lap and told him what you wanted for Christmas? It was probably back when you were a child, or maybe at a recent Christmas party where you had a little too much to drink? Either way, I'm sure you told Santa exactly what you wanted, believing with your whole heart that he would make your wish come true. You probably waiting anxiously for Christmas to arrive, wondering if you had been good enough that year for that special gift to be waiting under the tree. I love that my youngest still believes in Santa. That means she still believes in the magic of Christmas. I miss that feeling, but I now love watching my children Christmas morning, their eyes all aglow, taking in the sight of all the presents under the tree.

I came across this site where you can sit on Santa's lap, and decided to give it a try. All I had to do was upload a picture of myself, and tell my name and what I want for Christmas. Santa and a helpful Elf then proceeded to put me on Santa's lap by using a CEIVA digital photo frame. I loved this picture frame. It is perfect for people who don't have the time or patience to upload the pictures themselves. You simply hook up this frame to a phone line, and anyone can send pictures to it, and they will automatically be displayed. You do not need the internet. Heck, you don't even need to have a computer.

If you've got a wish that you want to share with Santa, go sit on his lap. Tell him what you want. You just might find it under your tree Christmas morning. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention. Right now, one random winner will be selected everyday to win $500. That would definately help with making your Holiday wish a reality.

Post?slot_id=27966&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Mine would be for a positive outcome for my mom.