Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do You Ride?

As most of you know, my dad recently bought a trike. Whenever I think of him riding, I think of the movie Wild Hogs. It's about four men who decide to take a road trip on their bikes, and all kinds of funny things happen along the way. They end up making a very tough biker gang mad at them, and they spend a good amount of the movie running and hiding from them. It is a very funny movie.

I wonder what kind of bikers hang out in Biker Chat Rooms? Are they young, hot bikers, or some Wild Hogs? If riding is your thing, and you're looking to connect with other bikers, you might want to check it out.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Ok, I love, love, love a Harley Davidson so much so Alex was almost Harley Alexander (and G'ma nixed that, but thats another story) Sam and I have decided upon retirement we will be purchasing bikes, his will be a trike.

As far as the chatrooms, hmm, I can't say that I have ever been on there. But hopefully your article might lead someone to their future hog lovin' husband!!

Jennifer said...

i love the movie wild hogs, but have never been on anything other than a "crotch rocket" lol.

i hope your dad is careful and doesn't get any mean bikers mad at him. :)


xoxoxox