Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cheap Eyeglasses

I think I need new eyeglasses. I have a pair of black wire ones that I love, but the nose piece is broken. I would love to find some that are the same, but right now, going to the eye doctor is out of the question. Most eyeglasses are just too expensive, and we can not afford them right now. I would rather spend the couple of hundred dollars it would cost to buy some more gifts for Christmas.

I know I could always shop at Optical4less, where glasses start at only $15. They have such a great variety! Usually these discount sites offer only outdated frames, but Optical4less has stylish, fashionable frames that you would want to wear every day. Their price is for complete prescription eyeglasses, not just the frames. They also offer tinted sunglasses, bifocal reading glasses, progressive reading eyeglasses, and photochromic sunglasses. At their prices, you could afford to have a different pair for every day of the week! They even offer free shipping if you order more than one pair.

Luckily I am the only one in my family needing glasses right now. Ryan does wear eyeglasses to see the board at school, but we have insurance that completely covers his eyes. I do know where I will be getting my new glasses. For $15 a pair, how can I not?

No comments: