Monday, December 15, 2008

Freebies

I spent a good part of last week trying to get my mother's computer online. It is an old computer, with windows me on it, and it just wouldn't cooperate. After a very frustrating hour or two on Tuesday night, I told her I would just bring her my old computer, and she could use that until my brother could upgrade hers. It took us two tries, and two days, to finally get her all hooked up. She was so excited. It had been a while since she could surf the internet, and she didn't know what to do first.

She has always been curious about all the free stuff I find online. I will admit to bragging every now and then when I find a great, free product. So I sat with her, and we searched for free stuff. I was able to find a few sites that I have used in the past, and then we found this new to me promotional products blog. It's a great source for finding all the promotional things companies are doing. I found a really cool TMNT cheese mold for easy cheese. My nephews would love that. This site gives you a heads up on what products are giving away promotional things, and let's face it, we all love free stuff. I especially love it when a product I already use offers a promotional product that makes it easier to use that product. Wow, that was a tongue twister right there, but i think you get the point.

If you are a freebie hunter like me, make sure and check out this site.

No comments: