Monday, December 22, 2008

Ryan's Craft


While I was totally frustrated with my computer today, Ryan sat and made this adorable Christmas tree out of craft lace and beads. He made a green one too, but my computer is giving me a fit when I try to download pictures. In fact, I am ready to throw it out the flippin' window today. Anyway, he made these out of his head, no pattern, and I love them. Not bad for a 13 year old boy with ADHD. He hopes to make enough to give as gifts to his aunts and Grandparents.

3 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Very cute... and so sweet of him. I think he and my David, age 12, would get along famously. And did you ask Santa for a new camera? BTW, you're gonna hate me after you read my Twilight opinion. Sorry. Please don't throw tomatoes or eggs.

Jennifer said...

wow. you go ryan!!

that is really cute... and i love that he must have made this one for you... since it is PURPLE!! :)

how cool that he made up the pattern on his own... very smart and talented!! :)

xoxoxo

Jennifer said...

wow. you go ryan!!

that is really cute... and i love that he must have made this one for you... since it is PURPLE!! :)

how cool that he made up the pattern on his own... very smart and talented!! :)

xoxoxo