Saturday, February 7, 2009

Building

I think everyone has seen at least a couple of episodes of Seinfeld. I love the ones where George pretends to be an architect. He tries to convince people he knows what he is talking about, but he is really just making things up as he goes along.

Real architects amaze me. The ability to visualize and then build things is a talent I do not possess. I wouldn't even know where to begin with MicroStation Training, but I do know that it is helpful with getting projects done on time and within budget. And using 3D CAD Software allows architects and engineers to work together to build a better project.

I really should read up on this subject, because I am fascinated by the end products. Bridges and super tall buildings are beautiful, and I would love to know how they are made.

No comments: