Friday, May 15, 2009

Clean Or Blog?

I have been cleaning like crazy to get this house ready for tomorrow. Like usual, I left everything to the last minute, and instead of getting to it, I am sitting here, blogging. The good news is that there is only a fifty percent chance of showers tomorrow afternoon, with the real rain holding off until Sunday. I have been praying very hard for sunny skies during the party.

Okay, I really need to get up from here. I have to finish dusting and run the vacuum. I don't think that is going to help the nasty carpet they have in here. I really need to ask them to replace it with some nicer carpet from Shaw Carpet. I am tired of looking at all the burned spots on ours. I have no idea what the people who lived here before us did, but it looks like they worked on cars right in the middle of the living room. Luckily, I have a nice rug that covers most of the spots. Just promise if you visit, you won't peek underneath.

No comments: