Friday, November 6, 2009

To Play Or Not To Play

Okay, who plays this game?
Because I don't have enough things to keep me busy, I am thinking about checking out World of Warcraft. I know, it will probably suck me in like all the other games I play. I have heard that it is fun to play, and extremely hard to stop playing once you start.

Can you tell I have an addictive personality? I am now active seeking out things that will take up what little free time I have these days. I was also wondering if any of you players have ever bought gold to play with, instead of finding or earning it yourself. (See, I am not even sure how you get gold in the game, but I am already looking for shortcuts!) I have heard you can buy wow gold so that you can "skip the boring parts of the game". What boring parts? How long do these boring parts last? Is this game as fun as everyone says?

Come on people. Help a girl out. Should I start playing?

No comments: