Thursday, February 4, 2010

Aw, Man

I missed the Survivor special that was on tonight. In fact, I didn't even know it was on until I put on CBS after reading with Brandi. I caught the last 30 seconds. I wonder if I can watch it online? I guess I should check the CBS website. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

I had a great time tonight at my dad's. We had a delicious supper followed by the elephant cake (there's a picture of it a few posts down, or you can just click here to see it) I wish we could have stayed longer, but it started snowing, and we wanted to get home before it started sticking on the roads. My dad's wife was going to show me her wii fit and biggest loser wii games, because I am still undecided about which I want to get. It's a toss up between those two, or EA Sports active (I think that's the name).

What do you guys recommend?

No comments: