Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Found A Great Deal

 I went to Walmart last night and was pleasantly surprised to find that they had a huge selection of $1 items at the front of the store.  I'm not talking about the cheap, regularly priced stuff.  No, I am talking about clothes that had been marked down.  Twenty dollar jeans, toddler outfits, shoes, jackets, men's dress shirts, even a swim nappy.  Out of everything on the racks, I only bought one thing.  I bought my nephew's Christmas gift; a Toy Story shorts set.  Sure, he'll have to wait until summer to wear it, but for $1, well, I wasn't passing that up.  I wish they had things in my kids sizes, but the racks had obviously been picked over, and most of the good stuff was gone.  As we were checking out, the cashier said there would be new stuff out this morning, but we don't plan on going back.  I wish we could, though, because I could get a lot of Christmas shopping done.

No comments: