Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Married? Renewing Vows?

I am the worst when it comes to writing thank you cards.  I never know exactly what to say.  I mean, I say thank you, it was thoughtful of you to think of me, blah, blah, blah.  I just don't think they come off as sincere and personal.  Thankfully I didn't have to worry about wedding thank you notes wording, because I never had a wedding, so I never got any wedding gifts that I had to thank people for.   Maybe someday Junior and I will renew our vows, and I will get to wear the white gown.  But, knowing how shy I am, I am not sure I can handle having to stand up in front of all those people.  I seriously have a little panic attack thinking about it.  It was probably a good idea that Junior and I were married at the courthouse, in front of just a small group of family. 

Maybe I will just look forward to my daughters getting married.  I think I could handle being the mother of the bride better than being the bride. 

No comments: