Thursday, March 19, 2009

Deep Breaths

I am feeling a little better today. As usual, there were dishes piled to the ceiling in the kitchen, and ten loads of laundry to be done, because I took a couple of days to get better.

Okay, maybe my house wasn't THAt bad, but there was a lot to do, and now I am exhausted. But, it had to be done because the stupid faucet in the bathtub broke, and it is constantly running hot water. Not good for the power bill. So, we called the managements company, and they are supposed to send someone out either today or tomorrow, so I needed to get the house in order. I hope they come today, though, so I can go back to bed in the morning tomorrow!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh man, Jenn I didn't know you were that sick! Bless your heart!
I hope you are feeling much better!!
I pray they get that faucet fixed soon!

Take care and let me know if I can help! I am serious, I'd never offer if I wasn't for real!