Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Leaky Roof

It has been raining for the past few days. Luckily, my roof is no longer leaking. Last week the landlord sent a repairman out, and he found a huge hole in the roof. Not just a crack, but a hole. Junior said he just put some tar on it, and left. I didn't think it would work, but knock on wood we haven't seen it leaking since. I, personally, think they should send out some professional roofers, because there are only so many times you can tar it over before it just won't work anymore. They should contact Roofing Contractors in Springfield, VA to get some estimates, so they will have some idea of how much it will cost. They could even check out Roof Repair 22183 or Roof Repair in Woodbridge, VA. They just need to call somebody. The ceilings and walls in my house need to be repainted, because they have water marks all over them. I told Junior he needs to ask if that is our responsibility or the landlords, because we really can't afford to buy paint, but it really needs it. It looks horrible right now. I guess the good thing is, if I have to paint, I can pick a different color.

No comments: