Friday, March 13, 2009

Children's Clothes

I have three kids. I know how expensive Children's Clothes can be, especially when you are buying for more than one child. I am all about shopping the sales, and the best deals can usually be found off season. I try to buy a size ahead of where my kids are now, so that next year the clothes will fit. I am finding that the older they get, the longer they can fit in their clothes, especially shirts. I remember buying Babies Clothing when they were little, and they grew out of everything so fast! I have two sisters who are pregnant right now, so I will be looking for good deals on infant clothes soon. I am hoping they both have girls, because I love buying frilly dresses and little headbands. The dress in the picture is the Luigi Little Girls Fun Striped Happy Daisy Dress. Isn't it adorable? I could totally see one of my new nieces in that, if I have new nieces. My youngest sister prefers Funky Baby Clothes for her kids. She has a son, who she loves to dress in preppy little outfits. He is always wearing things that are in style, and if she has a girl this time, I'm sure she will be dressed in the latest fashions. Of course, if she has another boy, she can just dress him in hand me downs. Either way, I am sure Aunt Jenn will be buying the new baby something cute to wear.

No comments: