Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm A Little Girlie

Some days I wonder why I was born a girl. Don't get me wrong, I love being a girl, I am just not into all the things normal women fawn over. For instance, I hate wearing make up. In fact, it has probably been about ten years since I have worn any. I just can not be bothered to keep up with the latest ways of applying it, and it can get so expensive. I also hate shopping for clothes. My sisters make fun of me all the time because I hate to go to the mall. I hate the crowds. I hate the idea of searching for the perfect outfit, or looking for the right accessories.

Let's take shoes. I'm not crazy about shoes, but I do own a couple of pairs of cute ones. I know some women who have a different pair of shoes for every outfit they own. That's just not me. I can shop for great deals on Mens Shoes for my husband, or even get some Converse Shoes for my son, but I can not spend money on myself. I know it's crazy. I think it's the mom in me. I'd rather my family have things, instead of myself. If you are looking for great deals on name brand shoes, click this link. You will find a great selection of men and women's shoes.

Now, give me some extra cash and a store full of housewares, and I can spend money all day long. I love shopping for kitchen gadgets, or bathroom accessories. I love things that can help decorate my home, especially elephants. But, most of you know that already. I guess I do have some girlie tendencies.

No comments: