Thursday, March 5, 2009

Door Hanger

I painted this Christmas door hanger the other day, but I'm not sure I like it. I don't like the way the words came out...it looks sloppy to me. I also think the snowflakes need to be different...maybe silver and sparkly or something. I have a few months...lol...to figure it out before I will use it, so that's good. I have a bunch more Christmas things I bought on clearance in December that I need to paint.

I am also excited to make name signs for my sisters babies. I can't wait until Tami finds out what she's having. Colleen, on the other hand, says she doesn't want to know before delivery day. That's so frustrating!

1 comment:

Missy said...

haha! shame on Colleen for not letting you know what her baby is, lol!!!(j/k)

thats so funny! but I understand why its frustrating, you wanna prepare with tons of pink right??? :}

I am so happy for your family, now what I can't wait for is all the pics!!!!!!!