Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Young Christian's Weekend

Growing up, I was very active in my church. I was best friends with my Sunday School classmates instead of my regular school classmates. I loved spending time with my church friends, especially when we took trips. We would go on retreats, and I remember one time we just loaded up the church bus and headed into New York City for a day of fun. I say loaded up the bus, but I think there were only about ten of us. It was a small church I belonged to, but I loved it.

Coming up at the end of March, Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri, is having a Young Christian's Weekend. It's March 27 - 29, 2009. Along with awesome rides, there will be music and worship. You can listen to the music of DownHere! and Kutlass, and the messages of Joe White of Kanakuk Kamps. I remember our retreats as being so much fun, and this weekend at Silver Dollar City sounds like it will be an uplifting and fun experience for all who attend.

Of course, while you are in Branson for the weekend, you should stay at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing or the HIlton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Both of these hotels are within driving distance of Silver Dollar City, as well as all the other attractions of available in Branson. While there, you can take advantage of their golf courses, boutiques, and restaurants, as well as their river walks and Air Show. There is always something to do, no matter how old you are.
Post?slot_id=33968&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: