Monday, March 16, 2009

Yum, Candy

I have been trying, for the past few weeks, to eat a little better. I have cut out a lot of the night time snacking I do, and have tried to make better choices when I do eat. I am trying to get Junior to do this with me. He is, however, not exactly thrilled with the idea. He loves his sweets, and the other day, he wanted stick candy. Do you remember those? I haven't seen them in the candy aisles in the stores, so we had to check the bulk candy. I still couldn't find it. I told him we would have to go online and look for it, so we began our search. I was not surprised when we couldn't find it. I did, however, find a really cute candy store called CandiesDelight.com. They have all kinds of candy to chose from, and I gotta tell you, I was drooling a little. I now know where to go to get candy for the kids birthday pinatas, and Halloween. They even have beemans chewing gum and black jack chewing gum. My kids are big gum chewers, so I might have to look into getting some of those for them to try. They are like little guinea pigs; they'll try anything once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the ones that are similar to candy canes only they are just the stick part and come in tons of flavors? If you are you can buy them here.

http://www.candywarehouse.com/candysticks.html