Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Wedding Ring

I love my engagement and wedding rings. They are simple gold bands with a 1/4 carat marquise cut diamond. It's not the biggest or most expensive diamond in the world, but there was, and is, a lot of love behind it, and that is what matters to me. We looked at tungsten rings, but I liked the ones we picked out best. Yes, I picked out my own ring. I know some women like to be surprised, but I'm not one of them. I knew what I wanted, and Junior knew enough to let me have a say. He's a pretty smart guy.

If you are a guy, and you are looking for engagement and Wedding Rings, I strongly suggest that you ask your future wife what she likes. Even if you want it to be a surprise, find a way to get her input. Trust me on this. There are so many different diamond sizes and cuts, not to mention the different bands available. My sister and her husband got titanium wedding bands, and they love them. My mom had white gold bands, and that is pretty as well. I'm sure whatever you decide on will be perfect, because it is a symbol of your love, and that is the most important thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Engagement and wedding rings are very special... Thanks for the suggestion!!